Codeine Linctus Syrup online with ease from our pharmaceuticals in the UK, united states, Canada, Australia Codeine Linctus is a cough syrup that helps to ease dry, tickly coughs. It reduces the urge to cough, leaving you feeling free from irritation caused by a persistent cough. Ideal for those suffering from a dry cough and looking for an effective solution. Codeine Linctus is also available in a sugar-free syrup.
What is a dry, tickly cough?
A dry or tickly cough is a cough that doesn’t have any mucus in it. Irritation in your airways creates the tickly feeling that makes you want to cough, and this will usually pass within a couple of weeks. Some of the most common causes of coughs include:
- Upper respiratory tract infections, e.g. cold and flu, laryngitis, sinusitis, whooping cough
- Lower respiratory tract infections, e.g. bronchitis, pneumonia
- Allergies or hay fever
- Long term conditions, e.g. asthma, chronic bronchitis
- Inhaling dust or smoke
How will this product ease my dry cough?
Codeine Linctus contains 15mg of the active ingredient codeine phosphate in each dose. Codeine is a painkiller which can also be used to ease dry, tickly coughs by soothing your throat. It works by changing the way your body responds to irritation or itching, reducing the urge to cough and stopping the cough at its source. Stopping the cough gives your throat the time to repair itself, helping you to lose that cough more quickly.
Can I take this product while I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
Do not take this product while you are breastfeeding, as the codeine in this product can pass to your baby in your breast milk. You should speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking care plus codeine care plus or any other medication while you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This will help you to be sure that your medicine is safe for you and your baby.
Can I take care plus codeine Syrup at the same time as other medication?
codeine care plus should not be taken at the same time as some other medicines, as they may interact. These include:
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs), which are antidepressants, e.g. Isocarboxazid (Marplan), Phenelzine (Nardil), Selegiline (Emsam)
- CNS depressants, e.g. chlorpromazine, diazepam (Valium)
- Anticholinergics, e.g. oxybutynin
- Neuromuscular blocking agents, e.g. atracurium
- Hypnotics and sedatives, e.g. sleeping pills
By Codeine Linctus Syrup | Cheap Codeine Linctus Syrup | what is promethazine
Care Codeine Linctus reduces the urge to cough and so helps to soothe dry or irritating coughs. This linctus is suitable for adults over the age of 18